Thursday, March 17, 2011

Elizabeth and Elaine





In southern California we were able to meet up with my best friend Kimberly and her daughter Elaine. It was fun for the kids to get together :) Both girls know all the characters for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and would say all their names together. It was so cute! They have gotten so big. I was looking at their newborn pictures and they were so different! It is great to hear them talk and run around together. I wish we lived closer! They are little dolls :)

4 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my gosh I love them!! They are at such a fun, cute stage!

Moss Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I haven't been gone that long. Hope things are good at your house.

Cristina said...

the cuteness is killing me!!!! love love love.

Tara said...

oh my word-what cute girls!!