Last week my mom and I loaded the kids up and headed to SUNNY Southern California! I didn't think it was all THAT cold in the bay area until I went down there. Wow! Flip flops, shorts, sunscreen...ahh, I'm excited for summer. It felt so nice!
On Tuesday we went to Griffith Park in the Pasadena area. It was great! It is free to get in and you get to look at all these awesome trains. Zach was in heaven of course.
He needed some reassuring that these trains don't work any more and that it was ok to stand in front of it for a picture :) They are in this big park that has a small working train (like the one at the zoo) for people to ride on and take a trip around everything.
"Mom!! It has a cow catcher!!! A red one!!"
These things were huge!
At the end, Aunt Leslie treated us to the train ride. They got SO excited when we went under the tunnel, of course. "there is a switchtrack for this train mom!! We are going over it!!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment