Friday, May 27, 2011

First Trip to the Dentist

Zach had a big day this week. First time to the dentist! He went to the same dentist I went to when we moved here when I was 7. And the same dental hygienist who has cleaned my teeth cleaned Zach's :) I must note for posterity, we totally failed in this category. Zach has to go back in for X-Rays because he has cavities. We were terrible at brushing his teeth well until just recently. So now, Zach and Elizabeth, you know why we are crazy about brushing your teeth all.the.time.
After the dentist we all went to the zoo! Our annual pass that was an amazing deal ended that day, so we wanted to get one last trip in. Perfect weather, and we were fast enough that John took an hour and a half lunch and we still saw everything and Zach got to ride a ride!


These two are sooo cute. They do everything together, and it is so sweet. I love that they are old enough to appreciate each other and have so much fun.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute that they are friends! I'm looking forward to having two - I'm hoping they will like each other :)

How old is Zach? I've heard a bunch of different ages on when to schedule the first visit. I'm terrible at brushing Freddy's teeth too. I almost always remember at bedtime but I never can remember in the morning.

Jen said...

I can't believe they're so big! I'm glad to see you guys are having fun :)

Tara said...

ugh. we are so bad about bradys teeth too. he actually reminds us more than we remember to do it! so bad!! :(