August is gone! To catch up:
John and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary this month. Six! (is that all?) :)
I reorganized the books on the floating shelves at the top of the stairs. The area is really just a little nook, so I turned it into an office area (desk, file cabinet, books) when we moved in. I decided to put them up by color! It was fun, who knew there would be so many purple spines? Or teal?
Zachary stated preschool! He was so excited and kept asking me when it was going to be 'the end of summer' so he could go. We got him a snack bag and a new shirt for the first day and he was off! It was really sweet :)
And about 15 minutes after coming home from the First Day of Preschool:
He has fallen asleep for about an hour almost every time he comes home from preschool...and is still asleep by 8 that night. I think he likes preschool :)
Some more pics from Mike and Caitlin's visit
At the end of the month, we took the kids to Toys R Us to see what they liked. Of course, Zach liked everything he saw. He is so fun with toys, he loves them and could play all day. Elizabeth and I went down the baby doll aisle and she loved this carseat :) Needless to say, she got it from Grandma Tracey for her birthday and loves it! She has been carrying her baby all over the house in it. I'm wondering when she will ask if the baby can ride in the car with us.
We had a great month! Lots of parks and lots of swimming time. Zach got pretty good by himself, but isn't swimming yet. He gained a lot of confidence and is getting the hang of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment