We've had a great November so far! I like the first half of November, it's kind of a breather between Halloween and Thanksgiving. We had hit the gym a lot, I helped in Zach's preschool class last week, and have had lots of play dates. It has been fun! I am running a 5k the day after Thanksgiving, so I've used that as my workout motivation. I've lost some weight and am feeling really good, and I'm glad I have Stacie to workout with!
I have been playing around with the manual settings on my camera for the past few weeks, and i did a photoshoot with Laura's newborn, Emma. It was fun! We figured we would just kind of mess around and see what worked, and we ended up with some great shots! (Pictures later)
Now I am spending the week getting ready for Thanksgiving. We get to go to Southern California, and we are all so excited! So this week is cleaning and packing week. We have to get ahead since we will come home and BAM! Christmas season! I love Thanksgiving, and I love that it kicks off the holiday season. Friday morning I feel like it is officially Christmas season!
Zach performed in the primary program yesterday. He did a great job! My parents and Johns parents came to watch. He's pretty lucky :) He said his part (with some prompting) really well and sang most of the songs (not like we could hear him...it's a pretty big primary!) Carole Hunter is the chorister and did an amazing job. Also, they gave everyone CDs of the songs a few months ago, so that's all we listed to in the car which helped. (Elizabeth knew most of the songs, her fave being 'On a Golden Springtime') We all went to John's parents for dinner (thank you!) and Zach got to eat off of our red 'You are Special Today' plate. Great day!
1 comment:
JEALOUS!
Post a Comment