Sunday, December 9, 2012

Early November

 November was fun...and pretty warm!  We met up with friends at a park, and finally got these three babies together.  Jared was born 11 days before the other two (Kim and Jennie's babies)




One weekend Dude got to play with us for a while in between meetings at a conference in San Fran




I've been doing my last few weeks of one-to-one classes at the Apple Store, so after one class I took Elizabeth over to Pottery Barn.  There was a mini Dyson!  It was adorable...and crazy expensive and didn't work. 


 The GeoTrax continue to be one of the best purchases ever.  The kids love playing with them still (3 years and I expect another 5 more at least) Garage sales rock :)


This picture cracks me up EVERY single time.  We went to Davis to watch Spencer's basketball game (he plays for UC Davis)
Zach loved the game...if you couldn't tell.  Elizabeth took 3 bathroom breaks, and one of the highlights was during halftime when they tried to make free throws (anyone who gets it get a gift card for an in n out hamburger!  They didn't get one...)
 





No comments: