Elizabeth loves her brother a lot. She likes to give him his bottle, make sure he isn't getting into something he shouldn't be, and makes sure he is snuggly. It's hard to remember what she did all day before she had Jared to take care of! In this one, she had given him all of her favorite dolls so he wouldn't have to be alone.
I laid Jared in his bed, and he was crying and crying. He usually fusses for a minute and then is out, so I decided to just sit in there. Then Zach and Elizabeth came in and started playing.
Jared totally calmed down. He didn't go to sleep till we left, but he calmed down and snuggled in and got drifty-eyed while we were in there. So funny that he loves the noise! Such is the 3rd child life.
This is a picture of Zach as a baby:
This is why I see baby Zach when I look at Jared!





No comments:
Post a Comment