Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Cocomotion
So we got a cocomotion last year...and LOVE it! It is soooo nice to have. We have hot chocolate all the time! You just put milk and hot chocolate mix in, and it stirs and heats it! We have to stop it a little early, cause it heats it a little more than we would like. Last year it seems like everyone was getting them for Christmas...and my mom had us get her one for a friend at our Costco cause theirs sold out of 150 of them in just a few days! They are $15 if you can find them...a LOT more on Ebay since they are in demand right now. Last year in January we had a hot chocolate party with our friends and had everyone bring their favorite topping (i.e. marshmallows, chocolate chips-which melt in the cocomotion, we tried it- mints, whipped cream, etc). It was so fun! So we plan to do it again this year. The kids pretty much just ate the candy everyone brought! It would also be nice to have for mutual stuff...we had hot chocolate a lot last year (I was the Laurel Advisor) and it would have been easier with this!! Yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Trav's parent bought us a cocomotion when we were first married and I love it. I actually use to hate hot chocolate till I went to the coffee bean and then we bought there coco mix and I love it. I highly recommend it!
What a great tip. I have never heard of that before but I am going to go check out EBAY right now. Thanks for giving me another reason to spend Devin's money!
Post a Comment