Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas has been so fun! We went to L.A. by way of St. George for a week to be with my family- 19 of us total! All the meals were huge and everything was so fun! There was always a movie playing and games going on and someone to play with.
We had fun opening presents with anyone- everyone had FULL stockings with everything wrapped! It was fun to have 19 people opening tons of presents! Santa was VERY good to all of us!
We drove through lots of traffic and rain (luckily no snow) to get to John's brother's house last night! We are excited we get to see so much family this break!

John got a lot of new work clothes! He is excited, lots of ties, nice shoes, dress shirts, and a new Suit!

I had an electronic Christmas! I got: lots of really cute jewelry, some fun clothes, two new dressers for our new house that we don't have yet (that is why I requested printed versions so that I can get them when we have a place for them!), A new cell phone!! It can play songs and is orange and black and so cute. We also got a new FLIP! It is an awesome TINY video camera that is lighter than the empty box it came in! It is so nice, I am excited to learn how to use it! We also got a new webcam! My sisters in law have them too, so now we can talk! My mom will have to get one when we move to California! We also got a navigation system!! It is nice PLUS it says all the commands like street names and where to turn. PLUS we can load music and pictures and audiobooks on it!! And lastly, we got a new IPOD!! I am so excited! I have been loading songs off my sister in law's iTunes all night last night once we got here! It is SUPER nice and holds so many songs and is adorable. I am so excited :) It also is like the iPhone when you turn it to the side and the image rotates! And the screen is HUGE!

So basically, we were totally spoiled this Christmas and are SO excited for all the fun we will have! Thank you so much for everyone who thought of us and were so nice! We are so grateful and so excited about everything!








No comments: