Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Shower- for ME! :)

Last Friday night Jennie, Taylor, Jane, Dorothy and Rhonda threw me a baby shower. It was SOO much fun! The food was ice cream sundaes- you create your own. So good!! It was a fun night and the decorations and food and friends were all great! And then the presents....o my. SO many presents!! It was so fun to open them and see all the cute PINK stuff! I am so excited!

My family was in town for the weekend, so it was really fun to have my mom and sisters there. They left this morning and I already had Wayne and Roma up in one of the bedrooms turning it into the nursery! I started putting things away, but I'm waiting for John to get home tonight so we can get out some of the stuff in boxes...luckily not much.

After the shower there were a few straglers...so we decided to be crazy and go to Cheesecake Factory! It was so fun- my face hurt so much by the end cause we were laughing SO hard! Carole warned us not to make me laugh to hard or this baby might get here early!

Thank you to everyone for all the fun and great stuff! Here are photos...courtesy of my sister, Caitlin.

The Spread:





The Food:











The FUN! And presents... :)



The Stroller! This picture was taken before like 6 more gifts were added- all part of the group gift! WOW!









(please note the non-water logged ankles AND that I am wearing my wedding rings!! WOW!)

Mom and Carole


Taylor and Jennie and a VERY pregnany woman!


Here you go, people. The belly shot with just under 3 weeks to go!


The sisters


No pictures from Cheesecake Factory...waaay too wild! ;)

3 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

looks so fun!
the stroller is pretty! you'll have to let me know how you like it for when I am in the market!
I still need your address!

Cristina said...

aw your shower was beautiful! the girls did a good job :) wish i could've been there for the fun!

Taylor Crane said...

I'm so happy your back in CA and we had so much fun at your shower. :)