On Tuesday, he was given something life-changing. 'Mack', the semi-trailer from the movie. The back folds out to a ramp, and he can carry a car (usually McQueen, but sometimes Doc). Zach LOVES this! He didn't want to go to bed that night cause he wanted to play, and when he wakes up he comes down to get Mack. All his cars usually stay in the family room, and he is good about knowing we have to leave Mack there when we go somewhere, but that he will be waiting for him when we get back. Yesterday when we woke up from his nap he laid Mack on his side on a pillow and told me Mack was going 'Nigh-night' :)
Here is Zach before we went over to Lerch's house to play and then over to the water park across the street. It was the first time we had been to this one, and it was smaller but fun. Zach was so excited to get wet! Right after this I told him it was time to leave, then I stood at the door waiting for him. It took Zach a minute to come to the door, and when he was walking by me he said 'Mack. Bed. Nigh-night.' When we got home from the park I asked Zach to go upstairs to bed, but first he had to check on Mack. Still sleeping. So he is taking his nap...and I can only guess what his first few words will be when he wakes up... :)
The cars get lined up many times a day. Usually they all face the same direction, sometimes a horizontal line and sometimes a vertical line like this one. That dump truck was a present from Corinne R from the shower! She thought Zach needed a present too. He has been having so much fun with it- usually staking up the cars and then dumping them off the end.
2 comments:
So cute! I love the car house.
I saw you guys leaving the Tennis Park on Thursday. We had just gotten there to play in the water too. It's a fun park.
what a cute boy.
I can't believe he's going to be a big brother so soon!
Post a Comment