Happy Thanksgiving! We moved in on Wednesday...with lots of help from friends and family! It is so fun to finally be in our house! We love it. We still need to unpack our office stuff and our closet...and then a few other things around, but we were even able to find all of our Christmas stuff!
Yesterday we went to Claim Jumper for dinner- yum! It was fun to do something different and go out. And then today we made turkey and had it with rolls and stuffing (basically made our own leftovers). We have loved having everyone (my parents, sisters and Jenn's fiance, aunt uncle and their three kids and my grandparents- the last two families are staying in hotels except for Maren who gets to stay here with the girls) here to celebrate with us! Zach is loving it...although I think he thinks we moved into a house with everyone. He is going to be SAD when they all leave!
My Grandpa picked out and bought and then brought a garbage truck toy for Zach. He LOVES it and now he always wants to know where 'Great-Papa' is. It is cute :)
We bought a Christmas tree today (amazing deal at Home Depot...and it's pre-lit!) and I got some awesome ornaments. The colors are red and silver for Christmas here...it is so fun!
John got up this morning to get a Blu-Ray player from Target for Wayne and Roma as a Thank You for letting us stay at their house for sooo long! He also got some other presents...but I can't tell what they are!
I think Black Friday is always so fun! Since we always have a lot of us, there is always someone going to some store all day long- and all night long since three people are still shopping! I love the deals and that it means Christmas season has started!
I hear plans in the making for tomorrow are going to the Japanese Gardens and family pictures. I'm not really sure what everyone will be wearing...but hopefully we will have more of our closet unpacked by then!
1 comment:
so happy for you that you got to move into your house! post pictures!
Post a Comment