I read my friend's blog and she talked about organizing her house...and then linked to THIS. It is amazing. It is a 21 day organization plan for you home. This lady has set everyone up to organize their house and it is so fun to see what everyone did!
It started in January, so those who knew about it then and were doing it with her are featured at the end of each day. I love clicking through and seeing the before/after of everyone's mess! It is really motivating...even though I feel like I have gotten a lot cleaned out and whatever, it is nice to specifically go through a drawer or something and organize it.
I'm going to go do under my bathroom sink right now...that one I haven't even tried to organize much before. She also has some weekly cleaning challenges...like a family binder with every piece of info ever needed (or not needed...) for your family and other ultra-organized things like that...I haven't gotten to that stage yet, for now I'm making my way through the 21 day list! Plus, John got his first Saturday off in months so we cleaned the garage! It's like the garage lost 50 pounds or something. We have one section left and then it will be so clean! My craft area has been contained, not super organized, but not too bad and not overflowing anymore. I'll get to that- mostly it is just nice to have so much room in there now!
It started in January, so those who knew about it then and were doing it with her are featured at the end of each day. I love clicking through and seeing the before/after of everyone's mess! It is really motivating...even though I feel like I have gotten a lot cleaned out and whatever, it is nice to specifically go through a drawer or something and organize it.
I'm going to go do under my bathroom sink right now...that one I haven't even tried to organize much before. She also has some weekly cleaning challenges...like a family binder with every piece of info ever needed (or not needed...) for your family and other ultra-organized things like that...I haven't gotten to that stage yet, for now I'm making my way through the 21 day list! Plus, John got his first Saturday off in months so we cleaned the garage! It's like the garage lost 50 pounds or something. We have one section left and then it will be so clean! My craft area has been contained, not super organized, but not too bad and not overflowing anymore. I'll get to that- mostly it is just nice to have so much room in there now!
No comments:
Post a Comment